DigitalScrapbookBlog

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paper Kit and Font Resource


Here is a free paper kit! I've also included an overlay in this kit - not shown in the preview. If you would like to use this overlay to add some texture to a background page just alter the opacity and the layer style to your liking. If you haven't set up a folder for overlays I would highly recommend it. My overlay folder is my go to place when I want to change up a look of a background.

You will also notice with all my downloads that I do not include any alphabet characters. I may one day, but at this point adding alpha characters can be quite time consuming, and would limit how often I can post. I will however post a great resource for font downloads for PC or Mac. I'm going to send you to some fonts that I think would be great for this paper kit found here. This website is endless. I found a ton of fonts I love just by looking at the 'A' section...This site should keep you busy!

Enjoy the download!